tuesday

3.06.2013

If you really know me, you know that I LOVE snow, I mean LOVE it!!!  It has been 2 years now since we have had a big snow & guess what - it is snowing right now, in the wee hours tonight :)  It is supposed to continue all day tomorrow & into the night - YAY!!!  Fingers crossed we get some really good accumulating snow, as the kiddos (and me) have big plans for some sledding tomorrow :)

Before my head hits the pillow, dreaming of waking up to a winter wonderland, I have a layout to share.  It goes up on the blog today, but they are saying it is likely we will lose power, so I thought I'd get it up on the blog before I lose the ability to do it :)  The March Noel Mignon kit, Daffodil Hill, is gorgeous!!!  Full of greys, blues, and yellows - such a fantastic color palette :)  My first layout using the kit is of my hubby & I on vacation last spring :)

 photo remember700-1_zpsd8294466.jpg

Head over to the Noel Mignon blog later today for close-ups & info on the details . . .

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Julie! I love that heart clip. I hope you woke up to your winter wonderland, and if I could, I would send you our 8 inches we got Monday night and all Tuesday. Snow day for us yesterday. It is also being tacked on to the end of the year, as well as anymore we may get. :( We have had so much ice this year. Greg and I just got it off the end of the driveway... just in time for more snow. LOL I haven't found a good sledding spot in our town, so I hope you have lots of fun with the boys!!! Take lots of pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a totally cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout! I love the color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete