sunday

3.11.2013

I'm a sucker for fun, bright, playful scrapbook supplies & my February Citrus Twist kit was full of them :)  The photo in my first layout had such rich colors, I have waited to scrap it, searching for just the right supplies.  But once I saw the kit, I knew it would showcase this photo of Nicholas' first haircut perfectly :)

Photobucket

Did you see all those sequins??  I know, I know, I went overboard - but they added such a whimsical feel :)  I cut the "snip snip" title with my silhouette - love that machine!!  LOTS of layering in the center of this layout :)  I anchored my photo on two overlapping patterned papers from the 6 x6 paper pad in their Project Life kit (yes I receive their Project Life kit even though I don't do Project Life - there's good stuff in there!!).   Then I used pen to create a hand drawn frame of sorts around the paper.  All sorts of goodies were tucked in here & there to add in the layering.

The next layout I created was for my personal album which is 8 1/2" x 11" - LOVE this size!!!  This was just a silly pic of my younger brother & I last summer as we headed out for our family vacation.

Photobucket

I used the hand drawn frame here again, but added in a fun stitched frame as well.   I did add in the mint green Thickers from my stash, but that adorable heat button was from the kit :)

I still have tons more supplies from this kit to play with - I suppose I better get going since my March kit will be here in another week or two :)  Have a FAB Sunday!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love both the layouts, but my favorite is the first one with all those sequins. I definitely need to check out that kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts look so fun and happy !

    ReplyDelete