tuesday

1.03.2012

Blogging twice in 3 days??? Yay!!  So my goal is blogging every other day for now, then **hopefully** every weekday down the road :)  We'll see :)  Anyways - just a quick post to pop in and share my cover page for Project Life.  Yes I have jumped on the Project Life wagon.  I must say - it was fun to have all these little pieces in pockets as my canvases versus a full 12 x 12 sheet.  I tried to keep it simple, no bulky embellishments.  I love that when I showed my husband he was like - "that's it??" - I guess he's used to me pouring over a page for hours :)  I enjoyed peeking through my stash for little bits to add here & there.  My cover page is not a full 12 x 12 page, even though that will be the bulk of my pages.  I liked the layout design, so I went ahead with it even though it was a bit smaller.  My plan is to complete this weekly, my week being Sunday to Saturday.  Here we go, page one . . .


Photobucket


Most of the supplies here are Studio Calico & October Afternoon.  The numbers were cut from my Cricut.  I have begun a Pinterest board for Project Life - there isn't too much yet, some page ideas, printables, different page protectors & pockets, etc.  You can check it out HERE .  I will keep adding to this throughout the year.  Hoping to scrap a page tonight - be back Thursday to share :)

5 comments:

  1. That's a nice picture and very nice design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A terrific page for your project. Sounds like a fun project to take on. Such a sweet family photo! The boys both have such cute expressions on their faces. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A terrific page for your project. Sounds like a fun project to take on. Such a sweet family photo! The boys both have such cute expressions on their faces. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cover page for your Project Life. I am doing it for the first time this year and am so excited to see how it evolves. I haven't done my cover page yet as I am still trying to figure it out. I love what you have done and may scraplift a few of your ideas along with some others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cover page! Great mix of colors/patterns! Good luck with PL!

    ReplyDelete