saturday . . .

6.05.2010

Tara over at Magpie Club always sends me such yummy kits every month - full of a fab mix of papers & all sorts of fun little tidbits!!!

Here is the June sketch (banners, banners, banners!!!):

Photobucket

And here is my take on it using the adorable June kit:

Photobucket

A quick close-up on the title work - LOVED the Studio Calico pre-printed paper with the alphas!!! And the layered circle, well the base is a milk cap & aren't the Jenni Bowlin buttons to die for????

Photobucket

Again with my tag obsession - here is a close-up on the journaling . . .

Photobucket

Tara will be running a contest with this soon - so make sure to check into the Magpie Club blog over the next few days!!

Last night I actually was able to scrap a bit just for me, and I played with these goodies . . .

Photobucket

If you haven't heard of them yet - Echo Park Paper is just fun, fun, fun paper!!! Nice & bright but also a bit distressed which I LOVE!!!!! Plus they have coordinating alphas & stickers - good stuff I promise :) I bought mine over at Your Scrapbook Stash but it seems to be popping up all over the net so you shouldn't have a problem finding it :) Here is my layout . . .

Photobucket

A quick close-up on the title work - don't you just LOVE that summer strip - AWESOME!!

Photobucket

A close-up on the journaling . . .

Photobucket

Be back tomorrow to share my sketch & sample for My Creative Scrapbook - have a great Saturday!!

ttyl - julie




7 comments:

  1. Fabulous layouts! You are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts and so so pleased to hear your news! I love looking at your layouts and have used several of your sketches in my layouts. Thankyou!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO's...I LOVE that you actually used a quote from Winnie The Pooh, soooo sweet! The colors and patterns of both LO's are so happy and fun and who doesn't like Echo Park?!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS!!! Love the bright fun colors!! Hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the fact that YOU lurk on my blog I am humbled girl your work is the shit and just wanted you to know that .. thanks for stopping in ..

    love love love these layouts .. fabulous ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Julie, Just checking in, as it's been a few days and we haven't heard from you! Hope all is well! I'm sending you HUGS from CO!!!

    XXOO

    - The Scrappin' V

    ReplyDelete