tuesday . . .

5.11.2010

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I am here - just super busy!! First of all I am finally (after almost a week) able to actually walk in my scrap room - I have been working on a MAJOR purge of products I know I will not use or ones I have doubles of as well as a little reorganizing :) Seriously a major undertaking but actually pretty fun to uncover some fab products I forgot I had!! I also have some other news - not quite ready to share just yet but soon I promise!!!

Pam from My Creative Scrapbook sent me this FABULOUS kit to play with this month - just loved all the spring colors & so many fun embellies!!!

Photobucket

Here is my sketch for May . . .

Photobucket

And my sample using the MCS Main kit - this kit totally rocked!!!!

Photobucket

I am so into layering these days & LOVED playing with these little clips Pam included - so fun :)

Photobucket

The title work took me a bit because I hand cut this shape from some patterned paper - I thought it was so gorgeous & knew as soon as I looked at this paper some "fussy-cutting" was in order :)

Photobucket

I will be posting a challenge with this sketch later tonight on their forum HERE so make sure to stop over & join in the fun!!!

Also - if you are in the mood for some more sketch inspo - head on over to The Scrap Room blog!!! They are running their sketch challenge this week - here's the sketch . . .

Photobucket

And look at this fabulous prize . . . hope you can all join in!!!

Photobucket

I'll be back soon to share more :)

ttyl - julie

10 comments:

  1. This LO is lovely and what a cute photograph of your Ryan! I love the colours, stitching, doily and layering!! Love both these sketches and can't wait to use them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie that is so pretty!! I love the photo of Ryan as well as the LO and sketches!! Lots of wonderful layers and I love the doily as well. Been looking for some doilies.. I just can't find any locally. If you know where I can get some at a great price, please let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous LO! Love all the attention to detail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is wonderful, I especially love the photo and the colors you chose! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Julie, awesome sketches and sample layouts. Seeing your work always motivates me to get going - thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. As usual a wonderful layout! And i really LOVE your sketches!

    Greetings from Good Old Gemany
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY HAPPY birthday dear Julie!!!! Hope you`re having a great and fun day with your family!!!
    I used all your latest sketches!!! they rock!!!
    Luzma

    ReplyDelete
  8. You never stop amazing me....love the layout and sketch....can not wait to spend some time with this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Julie, I've been visiting your blog quite regularly for the past few months, I wanted to say how I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your blog!!!! Your work is fabulous, and always inspiring!! I was very sad when "52 weeks, 52 sketchs" closed down, but your blog more than makes up for that. Your personal story always touches my heart!! Thank you so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julie, your work and sketches are always FANTABULOUS! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete