tuesday . . .

2.09.2010

Can you believe it is snowing again!!! We are expecting another 14 - 20 inches by tomorrow, blizzard conditions, winds 35 mph +, and thundersnow. On top of the 30 some inches we already have - we will certainly be "buried" in snow!!! On a scrappy note - I was asked to have one of my projects featured on this FABULOUS magazine blog - check it out!!! (Thanks Amy!!) Have an awesome Tuesday . . . be back tomorrow to share a mini - yes I actually made a mini (I am one of those scrappers that always start minis but never finish - finally completed the whole thing!!).

ttyl - julie

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Julie!! The lollipop covers are so sweet! Wow, that's a lot of snow and I'm from Western Canada! LOL Stay warm and happy shoveling! :) Hope it stops soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious little project! :) Congrats on being featured! I've never heard of thundersnow...I hope you get to use this the weather as an excuse to stay in and be crafty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I love your lollipops, they are so cute! Can't wait to see your mini :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little lollis are adorable! Great job.
    I hear you with the snow. We are practically buried. The plows just got around to clearing our streets yesterday from the weekend blizzard. Now we are back to the snow-covered streets. Insane! I'll have to get some scrapping time in today. That's after I shovel the drive way. :) Hopefully the snow stops soon!
    Have a great day Julie!

    ReplyDelete