thursday . . .

12.17.2009

I am alive - really - I know I missed "Wish List Wednesday" but the holidays have a way of making things a bit hectic & crazy :) Justin has been out of town so I am playing single mommy - we have family coming in town today until Sunday - then again Wednesday - I will be cooking up a storm!!! Check back this weekend for a dinner recipe sure to win over your guests & guess what - you can make it ahead of time!!! If you are looking for a little inspiration this week & the chance at an AWESOME prize - check out my new sketch for The Scrap Room:



Oh - and the prize - the Very Merry Collection Kit by October Afternoon - how awesome is that??



The challenge closes on Monday - just head over to their blog for all the details!!

Next Up - the belated "Wish List Wednesday" :)

Check out these fabric covered brads by Aphidesigns - so adorable!!!




Just lovin' this mini rolls of vintage flocked wallpaper by Under the Red Roof - I think this would be awesome to use on a page or in a mini album :)




Finally - just adore this vintage/shabby goodies from Angela Harris' shop!!




Hope you enjoyed all these goodies - I am working away on some DT assignments - unfortunately my scanner is in the repair shop until tomorrow so hopefully I can share some pages this weekend :) I'm looking forward to a big snow this weekend {fingers crossed} - maybe I'll have a true winter wonderland for Christmas :)

ttyl - julie

3 comments: